Anyone go to Bajanor and have...

Jules W.
on 9/8/04 3:42 am - Somewhere South, FL
Dr. Ponce De Leon as a surgeon? I would like any and all information regarding this facility and its staff. Thank you
Maria F.
on 9/12/04 5:19 am - San Diego, CA
Jules, Nobody seems to know much about this doctor, I tried researching them as well. I opted for Lap band with Dr. Aceves in Mexicali. I found tons of information on him, his patients are all very happy with his work and the hospital. You can read about him here in the patient forum. I will be having surgery this month , I can tell you about it after.... Mary pre band-dr aceves
melissa G.
on 9/26/04 9:50 am - hector, ar
Hi, I went to obesitygoodbye.com and decided to have surgery through them.. I got an email back that included this, thought it might be helpful. For Your information (Disclaimer): You are Contacting the Doctors Office Directly, This is Dr Jaime Ponce De Leon's OFFICIAL WEBSITE, there are other websites who offer him as one of their Surgeons WE HAVE NO CONTRACT OR RELATION TO THESE SITES: www.bajanor.com or www.moldingclinic.com.mx
A C.
on 10/8/04 4:52 am - Sherman Oaks, CA
Just saw this post and wanted to respond. There is a fair amount of negative feedback regarding this doctor. You can google him and go through the threads on the lap band forum as this there was recently a thread about him.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views