anyone looking for an earlyer date...

C B.
on 9/4/04 4:58 am - Oak Park, IL
Well I have some serous family issues and I have to cancel my Sep/22/2004 appointment with Dr.A in Mexico. I am so so sad you cant even imagaine. I hope someone can contact Rosella and ask to have my date . I live my life like this EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASEON! So I guess this is one of those times. I guess for some reason its just not my turn. I hope to still have surgery by the end of the year in Mexico. Thank You all for your support and kind words. I wish you all a most peaceful and blessed day today and always. c
Tomeka J.
on 10/16/04 5:43 am - Detroit, MI
I learned one thing, after reading your post, not to tell to anybody about how much this is costing me. Not even my husband (he would flip). I'm sure my family would come up with all kinds of emergencies. The baby has a rare disease and no insurance, somebody went to jail, somebody died. LOL Waiting on me they would be some disease having, locked-up, dead butts. I am really sorry you had to put other folks needs before yours, again. I'm sure this is not the first time. Take care, and give us an update how things are going.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views