Pete B. are you there?

Robbin
on 8/26/04 8:28 am - OK
Greetings all ! Has anyone heard how Pete did? His surgery was 8/24 I believe and I'm thinking in Mexico. Keeping up with work, house 4 kids and fat is keeping my mind in a fog these days so be patient if this has already been posted. Thanks Robin
Pete B.
on 8/27/04 1:34 pm - Flower Mound, TX
hi everyone, surgery went fine and I returned to apt on thurs afternoon,...still dragging around the G Tube and bag .... we are in apt 1, there was a girl from alaska who had surgery last friday staying in apt 2 with her mother and they left thurs. morning, another girl and her mother arrived yesterday from wisconson, she had surgery this morning and her mother reports she is doing fine. I heard There is another girl who almost had to cancel surgery yesterday because of an emergency at home but dr A postponed it for her till later yesterday so she didnt have to reschedule, I guess her family is staying at one of the hotels. I should be leaving by tues morning after G Tube removal YEH....
Robbin
on 8/28/04 3:27 am - OK
I'm so glad you made it just fine. Will you go back to Texas on Tuesday or stay around there? In 6 wks the worst will be over and on to bigger and better things, well smaller and better things.
xJoellex
on 8/30/04 11:43 am - Belcourt, ND
Heya Pete Wow, sounds like Dr. Aguirre has been pretty busy huh? Well, glad to hear you are doing good and you are now on the losing side!! Congratulations!! ~*Joelle*~
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views