Calling all Patients of Dr. Aceve's.... Please read

Debra S.
on 8/26/04 5:35 am - Chester, SC
Hi, myself and Karyn are putting together something for Dr. Aceves's, but what I need is pictures of everyone that would like to be part of this. We are putting together a board that will attache to his website of all his patients and what state you are from etc... We really need a hard copy of your picture, but if you can email one that is fine to I think. I got to ask Karyn hahah... Please, we really would love to get this going and your help in getting your pictures to us would be great!! A before and after shot is even better!!! Please contact myself or Karyn Taylor Thank you!
Maria F.
on 8/28/04 3:22 am - San Diego, CA
Debra, I am going to have surgery with Dr. Aceves next month. I will send you the before picture but your will have to wait, not long hopefully, for the after picture. Let me know if I can email the picture. I would like to be a part of this, they have been great and I am excited about going for surgery with them, a little nervous too. Mary
Debra S.
on 8/28/04 4:19 am - Chester, SC
Hi Mary ! Welcome to the Dr. Aceves club hahah! Sure it would be fine to email the pictures. Not sure how fast we are going to get this up and going. So there is NO rush on the pictures yet. When next month do you go? I go on Sept 30th. I know about the nervous part, but you know what.. I have talked to Nina so much vie emails and to my Angel Karyn that really I feel like I will be going to see a old friend! Just take a deep breath and know everything will be fine! Btw, look at my profile and also Karyn Taylor's ... see our Dr. Aceves Patch hahah, also Sair ( hope I spelled her name right) she got one to We showed Dr. Aceves and I think he got a tad embrassed over it LOL!! Stay in touch.. Debi
EBruce
on 8/28/04 8:39 am - Vero Beach, FL
Hi Debra, I just got back from Mexico yesterday, I had my surgery with Dr. Aceves on Tuesday. Nina told me that you guys were doing this and I think that it is a great idea. Good Luck, Elizabeth PS, you should post this on the lap band forum, I know that several of his patients use that forum as well.
Debra S.
on 8/28/04 11:59 am - Chester, SC
Hi Eliz!! Welcome back! How are you doing??? Hope you are feeling well and that surgery went good? Got to tell us all about your trip I think Karyn has been busy with family visiting, so I have not asked her more about how she wants to start this. I just thought it would be a idea to get going, and Karyn came up with some other ideas on it, but something I really want to see happen. Your more then welcome to help us get this going Welcome to the losing side!!! Hopefully I will be there soon myself as well as a few others that have upcoming dates. Keep in contact and let us know how your doing.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views