cell phone in Mexico?

ellen b
on 8/12/04 1:29 pm - WI
Does anyone know if Sprint will work in Ensenada? I know if worked nation wide but how about the Mexico? Thanks
Charlotte H.
on 8/14/04 2:29 am - Taylor, TX
Ellen - check with Sprint. I have T-Mobile and would have had to subscribe to their world-wide service, and even then it would have been $1.49 per minute to call the US. Instead I bought a phone card at a pharmacy in Ensenada and got about 30 minutes for $10.00 (much cheaper.) These cards work in most of the pay phones in Ensenada (one's right outside the front door of CardioMed.) The Sprint website or customer service will be able to tell you whether yours will work, what you have to do to make it work there, and how much it will cost you. Charlotte Dr. Aguirre 2/20/04 Now down 93#!!!
Maria F.
on 8/14/04 8:16 am - San Diego, CA
Ellen, I have been in Mexico lots of times and my cel phone always works, the cost is another issue, it is expensive but very convenient to have with you. Maria
Dinka Doo
on 8/16/04 1:48 am - Medford, OR
I'm not sure about Sprint, but AT&T worked for me there. My friend has US Cellular and hers did not work there. I did have to get the international calling plan though, and it was spendy but great for when I needed to make a call and couldn't get to a payphone. I used it a few times while there. Dina
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views