DR. RUMBAUT/LAPBAND

q E.
on 7/27/04 8:45 am - e, e
HAVE ANY OF YOU HAD LAPBAND WITH DR RUMBAUT? I AM GOING TO HAVE IT DONE IN OCTOBER AND NEED TO ASK A FEW QUESTIONS THAT DONT PERTAIN TO THE RNY SIDE OF WLS SO PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOUR ONE WHO HAD LAPBAND WITH HIM. THANKS PAM
A C.
on 7/28/04 5:24 am - Sherman Oaks, CA
Pam, a week ago you asked if he was still practising and on the band forum you have said that you won your surgery for free. If you won your surgery that would seem to indicate that he is still practising. Secondly, you are on various forums here asking the same questions over and over. It seems like you really need to do some research. You can find a ton of information on Dr. Rumbaut by putting his name into a google search. You can also go to his patient forum on this website. There are many people on these boards with a wealth of information but it is pretty rude to keep asking people to respond to questions you could easily answer yourself by doing a little of your own research.
q E.
on 8/1/04 4:15 am - e, e
Umm I am researching and the reason I asked if he was still practicing was because since I won off the internet you never know when something is ligit and I wasnt getting any responses from his office so i was wondering and I dont think it is rude because either you can answer me or not you I think are rude.
litlmidget
on 7/28/04 2:20 pm - Calgary, Canada
Alright i guess since i haven't been on in a while (vacation) i don't mind answering your question here. I had my surgery with Dr. Rumbaut in May and he was awesome! I would recomend him anyday! Do "google" him though he has a website with all the phone numbers on it. His office staff speak great english so don't be afraid to call! I hope you find the answers to your questions! Don't be afraid to ask! Kristin
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views