Wondering...

K J.
on 7/26/04 6:41 am - CO
how to find out if Dr. Aguirre has experience performing gastric bypass on supersize patients? I weigh almost 500 lbs and my HMO won't even consider surgery until I lose 100 lbs. If I could lose weight without surgery, I wouldn't need surgery! Meanwhile, my comorbidities aren't getting any better. Thanks in advance!
DW
on 7/26/04 8:29 am - Galveston, TX
We have a couple of members on our site (Dr Agiurre's) that are 470+ lbs. I know of one that is doing great in four months she has lost over 85 lbs. Email me and I will send you her profile Dot
pinkpetunias
on 7/26/04 12:42 pm - Duvall, WA
Before I left Mexico Dr. Aguirre said he had been contacted by someone who weighed 700lbs. He said he was going to do the surgery because no one else (like here in the US) would help this lady. If you email him he will tell you! His daughter, Rosella, handles his appointments and her email is [email protected]. Rosella can tell you all about their patients and about her father's experience. Also, as DW said there are a couple on Dr.Aguirre's site that weighed over 400! Check out the profiles for all this info. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views