Hey, where is everyone?

irene P.
on 7/22/04 10:13 am - somewhere in ca, ca
I know SOMEONE had wls in Mexico! It would be really cool if this board was happening! Irene
Dinka Doo
on 7/22/04 4:54 pm - Medford, OR
I have abandoned almost all my boards lately since I haven't had a whole lot of time. I was just breezing through though and caught this! Dina
Sandy N.
on 7/23/04 8:21 am - GA
Irene, sorry about that, I don't know where everyone is!!! I had lap band surgery with Dr. Aceves in Mexicali in mexico. It is a city accross the border from California. I am very happy with my decison and with the results I have had. You can learn about this doctor here at the surgeons part and you can visit the patient forum to read what his patients have to say about him and his practice. Iam sure you will be happily surprised. If there is anything I can help with, questions, comments,etc. you can email me if you like. Sandy lap band-dr aceves Congratulation on your decison to do this!!!
q E.
on 7/27/04 8:38 am - e, e
Hi I will hopefully be having my surgery in Monterrey Mexico on 10-27-04 (my 20th wedding ann). With Dr. Rumbaut. I wish I could meet some others who have used him for the LAPBAND surgery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views