Plastic surgery in Costa Rica

JuliaV
on 7/19/04 11:58 pm
Hello everyone, Has anyone had or planning to have plastic surgery in Costa Rica? I found this side and I wonder if anyone went to any of this doctors? http://www.arrivacostarica.com/home.htm Thank you Julia
pinkpetunias
on 7/20/04 12:06 pm - Duvall, WA
I lived in costa rica for two years and it was wonderful. Great wether, nice people, no fighting. Foreigners are allowed to retire in costa Rica without paying taxes if they give community service. Many of the hospitals were staffed with retired American doctors. Many in costa rica speak English. The country was settled by the Italians and the Germans so you will hear a variety of languages plus Spanish. Absolutely beautiful country. Beaches, volcanoes, rain forests, jungles, wow I want to go back!!!!! And the food, best coffee in the world.
JuliaV
on 7/20/04 10:15 pm
Thank you Canela Julia
Sandy N.
on 7/21/04 3:24 am - GA
Julia, Never had thought of it before, always thought of going back to Mexico for plastic surgery but now you 've got me interested! Sounds great! If you hear anything please do tell. Sandy lap band-Dr.Aceves
KAREN S.
on 7/22/04 11:22 pm - MIAMI, FL
I have looked at that site too. Only problem is it was really the only site about plastic surgery in Costa Rica. Looks wonderful though doesn't it? I have been to Costa Rica and it is beautiful...no better place to recover and recoup from surgery...but....I want to know more too. Keep me posted Karen Duodenal Switch 03/20/04
A C.
on 7/23/04 3:17 am - Sherman Oaks, CA
Here is a website I found with some additional information on specific surgeons, some of whom have links to their own websites... http://edenia.iserver.net/medsearch/Doctors_and_Surgeons/Plastic_Surgery/
Cindy J.
on 7/24/04 10:36 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hi Julia, My daughter and I both went to the Rosenstock and Lieberman Clinic in Costa Rica twice this year. We both are extremely happy and I plan on going back. If you have any questions just write and I will be happy to help. [email protected] luck, Cindy
JuliaV
on 7/24/04 1:34 pm
Thank you evryone for information Julia
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?