No response from Dr Aquirre

pinkpetunias
on 7/21/04 10:23 am - Duvall, WA
Anne, I just sent you an email from Rosella!
Rosella A.
on 7/21/04 12:33 pm - Ensenada, Mexico
Hi Anne, I'm trying to answer your e-mails, but we always have problems with AOL, our server does not send our e-mails to your server, so if you have another e-mail adress just let me know. Let me give you information of this procedure. Our procedure is Open Gastric Bypass. You have to be here one day before of the surgery, to do the pre-op test (blood and urin) at 5:30pm and to have an appointment with Dr. Aguirre at 6:00pm. The day of the surgery you have to be at the hospital at 7:00am. You have to stay two nights at the hospital and you can leave Ensenada, our town, the 5th day after surgery . The total cost of the surgery is from $8,500.00 dollars, this includes medical staff and hospital fee. The first half of the staples and the drain tube have to be off the 7th day after surgery and the last half have to be off the 8th day after surgery, you can stay longer to do that. Our closest available dates are: October 1st, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 20th, 21st, 22th, 26th, 27th, 28th, and 29th, for now We have several available dates on November and December. I need some information from you like your age, weight, height and can you give me your phone number?, please. I'm working with Dr. Aguirre, to give his patients information about the stay, a better service an attention. If you have questions, just let me know, I'm here to help you. Have a great day and take care
Shartee
on 7/31/04 10:32 am - Kissimmee, FL
Hi, I also sent an email but when I received no ersponse my daughter (who speaks Spanish) called the Dr.'s office and found out he was on holiday. I would like to get my information to you and schedule wls for late Oct or early Nov. Can you please provide me with your email address so I can contact you personally? Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
GerrAnn
on 11/16/04 9:20 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Rosella, My name is GerrAnn Junker and I have been trying to reach you also. I saw this old posting and thought I'd try thru this.. I am interested in RNY Surgery and would like information on the dates avaliable and cost etc. Thank-you.. I've read many GREAT things about you and the Doctor on this sight. GerrAnn Junker 928-680-6277
bizzylee
on 7/25/04 5:46 am - Portland, OR
I know that when I left Ensenada on July 16th, Dr. Aguirre was talking about being gone on vacation after Susan and Tracy (who had their surgeries the week after me) had left town. My guess is that he hasn't responded because he is out of town or due to the issues with AOL that have already been discussed. I hope that helps. Dr. Aguirre and Rosella both have always been extremely responsive and if you haven't heard from them, there is a very good reason why. Good luck! ~dicey
Deborah P.
on 7/27/04 7:06 am - NY, NY
Hope this helps -- I remember when I was waiting..........I can share with you that Dr. Aguirre and Roseella are on holiday right now as they are visiting my town and I will see them Thursday night. I'm not sure how long they are away for, but I can tell you that Dr. A is worth waiting for. A terrific surgeon and very responsive once you get in contact as is Rosella.
Jasna2
on 7/27/04 11:00 pm - Eau Claire, WI
I probably will wait...he doesn't have an opening until October, but it will be so much harder. I wish I could communicate with them better but I am still having a hard time getting another email address! I am using AOL. Thanks for the info though.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views