No response from Dr Aquirre

Jasna2
on 7/19/04 10:57 am - Eau Claire, WI
I sent a couple of emails to Dr. Aquirre (the one given me and the one on his website) They didn't come back but I didn't get a response either. Any ideas? Thanks, Anne
Debbie L
on 7/19/04 1:18 pm - Western, Pa
If you sent them over the weekend you probably won't hear anything until Monday or Tuesday. They have never answered any of my weekend questions until Monday or Tuesday. I sent one Sunday morning and Rosella answered me today. Dr. Aguirre takes a little longer to answer than his daughter does. Anytime he has mailed me back it is usually a couple of days.
donna P.
on 7/19/04 1:53 pm - summerville, sc
anne, i tried to email about hotels but it came back to me, so here it is, i stayed at posada el rey, $50 a nite, walk to anything, $5 a day internet access, they even rode with us to find the best way to hospital and Dr.A very clean, off street parking,i talked to sateago and iseral, i called the 1-800 #, everything was fine, anything else, just ask!!!!!!!!!!!! best of luck, donna
pinkpetunias
on 7/19/04 2:45 pm - Duvall, WA
Did you email Rosella at [email protected]? They do not go to the office on weekends so you will get an answer on Monday or Tuesday. They also do not do surgery on Monday. If I sent emails using aol I never got an answer and they never got the emails but I also never received anything back.
Jasna2
on 7/19/04 10:04 pm - Eau Claire, WI
Yes, I did send it through AOL. Someone told me how to get a mail box through something else ... I don't remember. I will look through old posts. I sent another email today. What is the 800 number for that hotel? Thanks for your help. Anne
Dinka Doo
on 7/20/04 12:32 am - Medford, OR
Anne - you can go to Yahoo.com or msn.com and get a free email address with no problems. Definitely a problem trying to email them from AOL though. I think they get the emails but they can't respond in. Dina
Michelle B.
on 7/20/04 1:45 am - Rochester, NH
I'm having a hard time getting a response from their office too. It seems to take a week or more for a response.
Jasna2
on 7/20/04 11:18 am - Eau Claire, WI
I have tried for 2 hours to get another email address. Yahoo says they can't process that page and msn says I need to disable cookies... which I did! I tired to email them again today and said if they can't reach me to post their reply to the board. Should I just try to call? How long does it generally take to get in? Thanks Anne
pinkpetunias
on 7/20/04 12:00 pm - Duvall, WA
I have AOL and when I used that they never go the emails! If you would like I can email them and then forward the response. Just send me what you want to say I will cut and paste and forward to them. When they respond I will forward it to you. Should be easy. let me know. My email is [email protected]. Just start sending. I am always on the computer.
pinkpetunias
on 7/21/04 6:13 am - Duvall, WA
I sent your message. When I receive the response I will forward to you. It won't be too long.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views