Dr Aquirre

Jasna2
on 7/17/04 7:11 am - Eau Claire, WI
I have tried to email Dr. Aquirre because so many people have posted positive things about him. However, the email address on the site keeps coming back as undeliverable. Does anyone have a current address? Thank you Anne
bizzylee
on 7/17/04 7:32 am - Portland, OR
Dr. Aguirre's email address is [email protected] His daughter, who assists him and can answer any questions, can be emailed at [email protected] I hope that helps! ~dicey
pinkpetunias
on 7/17/04 9:42 am - Duvall, WA
Hi Anne! I received your email and iIwas just going to post the email address for you and you already have it! If you have aol for some reason the email won't work. You can sign up for a free Yahoo email address and send emails to Rosella and Dr. Aguirre form that email site. Rosella will respond quickly (usually within a day). If you choose Dr. Aguirre you will never regret your choice! Congratualations on starting your trek to a new you! If you need any help translating let me know!
Jasna2
on 7/17/04 11:39 am - Eau Claire, WI
Thanks, I do have aol. Wrote to the address given. What is the approval process? How long after approval can surgery be scheduled? I have qualified at other places but I really didn't want to go to Costa Rica. Thanks, Anne
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views