i need a mx friend!!

q E.
on 7/15/04 3:46 am - e, e
I will be driving from Florida to Mc Allen Tx once in Tx will park my car and take a bus on into Monterrey Mx. But I dont know how! I need someone who would know what I need to do where to go once im at the border. Do the bus lines speak english? I want to go on a new bus with a/c that is safe and I can rely on. Will it take me right to the hotel or hospital? will someone PLEASE be my mexican angel and help me make it there and back due to my lack of spanish etc? Do you know the names of bus lines? Are they AT the border? Ill be going in October. thanks and please email me at [email protected]
Annette W.
on 7/15/04 7:33 am - Federal Way, wa
Pam, Hi Canela Archiga speaks native spanish, I hope she see's this, she just got back from her surgery in July.Canela and I have been keeping touch. Plus I'm not sure of what you know for going but I can also send you info that I also added on for new goers. Here is the website that my husband has created in case you still are not packed or know what else is to come. http://www.freewebs.com/ensenada_surgery/ If you need anymore help everyone in here are so great with information. Think of it as a big family that takes care of their sisters and brothers and making sure they get the best care and safe journey possible.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views