Dr. Ramos Kelly Bajanor Medical Center???

Jeff A.
on 7/1/04 4:25 pm - Wallingford, KY
Anyone had any experiece with this group? any help will be greatly appreciated......................Jeff
ruben M.
on 7/3/04 4:28 am - san diego, ca
Jeff hi, When I was researching my surgery a while ago I was able to get in contact with the lap band supplier for Mexico. they recommended unoficially of course, a number of doctors they work with all over Mexico: Monterey, Tijuana, Puerto Vallarta, Mexicali, etc. This doctor is not in the list. I have never heard of him before. I know there are a lot of great doctors in mexico that are frecuently recommend here and elsewhere. I personally had surgery with Dr.Aceves in Mexicali because I didn't want to go to Tijuana. Here is the link if you want o visit his site. www.mexicolapband.com Good Luck and congratulations on your journey! Ruben
Sandy N.
on 7/3/04 5:16 am - GA
I also had lap band surgery in Mexico with dr alberto aceves, LOVED HIM!!! I haven't heard of this doctor ramos before I also recommend dr aceves , you will be very happy . Ruben, when did you have your surgery? have you lost a lot of weight? IHAVE!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views