How is everyone ...........

C B.
on 6/27/04 7:24 am - Oak Park, IL
Just wanted to say hello to everyone here on SOUTH OF THE BOARDER BOARD!!! Im still going in Sep but ROSELLA emaild and asked me to change to SEP/23 instead of SEP/22. It was hard to change me date cause 22 is my lucky number! But thats OK everything hapens for a reason. Well I hope everyone is out and enjoyoing the summer. You all take care and drop a line if you need for someone to listen. GOD SPEED TO ALL CHER
pinkpetunias
on 6/27/04 9:04 am - Duvall, WA
Well it must be a good omen because I wanted June 22nd and she asked if I would do June 23rd instead! Look, I am done and I don´t feel too bad. Can´t say I feel wonderful its only been five days but I feel pretty good! You will too. Do you have someone to go with you? Also staying in the apartment for a least the first 4-5 days is the best idea. The hotels here are pretty bad unless you stay at the Coral or Las Rosas. Maybe I am too picky but the ones Im sawmwere full of partiers, smelly of cigarette and musty. If you want more detail I will post when I get home. I don't want to sit in one spot too long!!!! Doctor´s orders.
C B.
on 6/27/04 11:34 am - Oak Park, IL
Im so glad that you are doing well! I am really sinceryly from the bottom of my heart so so happy for you. Are you still in Mexico? Yes so far it looks like im going alone. I will stay I think most of the time in the APARTMENT. You take care and post again with your updates. CHER
pinkpetunias
on 6/27/04 7:53 pm - Duvall, WA
Yes, I am still in Mexico. We leave on July 3rd. I want to leave here with all the staples and the drain out. We will talk because I may just meet you in San Diego and come with you for a few days. I did quite a lot of translating and you need someone to get food from the store, medicine and just be with you for a few days. The apartment is fantastic. It is away from all the hubbub and noise downtown and very comfortable. I would stay here the whole time and I would suggest that strongly to everyone. Of course I didn´t come to do any tourist stuff and I definitely did not want to be with a bunch of partiers at the pool at some smelly hotel.
C B.
on 6/28/04 7:24 am - Oak Park, IL
Canela, I do think it is better to stay and get everything out. The plain ride home will be much more comfortable the more you are heald. I was even thinking to go down a couple of days early so that I can site see and relax a little. Only time will tell what i will do at the last minute. Well my DEAR you look after your self and I wish nothing bu good health and happieness. CHER
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views