I GOT A .....

C B.
on 6/21/04 11:29 am - Oak Park, IL
YIPPIIII YAHOOOO I GOT A DATE IN Ensanada with DR.A I am so excited and nurvus. I just feel its about time. OMG I WILL BE ON A FLIGHT EXACTLY 2 MONTHS FROM TODAY. THEN 2 MONTHS FROM TOMORROW I WILL BE ON THE WAY TO A HEALTHY ME. Thank You to all of you that have helped me make up my mind. So far it looks like I am going alone. but Oh well, I have always the one to do things on my own any way. Hay if any of you are going to be down there in or around Sep /21 --29 let me know and maybe we can get together and comapre our scares *GRIN* just joking Im a joker. I love to laugh and now I cant wait to live again. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL ;)
dakins
on 6/21/04 2:24 pm - Statesboro, GA
I am so happy for you. If you do go alone stay at the apartment at least two days after surgery with the nurse. It will make you less nervious.
tallen
on 6/22/04 12:55 am - Farmington, NM
Congratulations!! I'll keep you in my prayers! Sometimes the waiting can be the worst! I'm down to 22 days and its taking FOREVER! Patience is a virtue.....one virtue I dont have! Keep that positive attitude and you'll do great! And for sure get the apartment if you can! God Bless, Tracy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views