Dr. Ungson

Terre D.
on 6/20/04 11:40 pm - Casey, IL
I am looking for alternatives to get around the big insurance fraud....exclusions to WLS, and totally ticked about it...anyway, have made initial contact with Dr. Ungson in Mexico...looking for testimonials, or warnings, whichever the case may be, please share with me. I am so eager to have D/S, and tired of waiting. THought I had it covered only to discover it's not. Thanks all!
Raymond B.
on 6/30/04 12:08 am - St. Cloud, FL
Hi Terre: If you are considering DS in Mexico, Dr. Ungson is the only one I found. You probably already have his web site, but in case others are looking for it, here is is again. www.drungson.com If you want to go to Spain, Dr. Baltazar seems to be the man to see. His web page is www.drbaltasar.com I'm considering the DS, but get a bit nervous when I read about constant diarhea, etc. Anyone have any thoughts on this-? By the way, there seems to be a lot of good informationat the following web site, with lots of links. www.growley.com/mywls/links.html Also a lot of info here www.duodenalswitch.com. There is an interesting DS group called a "web ring" at this address http://p.webring.com/hub?ring=theduodenalswitc Keep the info flowing, guys and we'll soon all be "in the know" Thanks, Ray B.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views