Brazil 8/24/04..Anyone else?

Vicki C.
on 6/20/04 9:36 pm - Point Pleasant, WV
I got a surgery date for 8/24 and am wondering if anyone else will be down there during my stay. I will be there from 8/21 through 9/5. Sure would be nice to find an internet buddy to chat with! Vicki West Virginia DS scheduled 8/24/04 Dr. Marchesini Brazil
tallen
on 6/22/04 1:01 am - Farmington, NM
Congratulations on getting a Surgery Date! I'm not going to Brazil but I do wish you a successful surgery and a speedy recovery! God Bless you during your journey! Tracy
Raymond B.
on 6/25/04 4:35 am - St. Cloud, FL
Hi Vicki: The best of luck on your journey. I'm not there just yet - still doing the research. May I ask, why you selected the DS over RNY-? Take care, Ray B.
Raymond B.
on 6/29/04 5:41 am - St. Cloud, FL
Congratulations on getting a date - I'm jealous. Hi Vicki. Your response about why you chose the DS over the RNY really got me thinking. So I have been doing some research on this and I think you might be right. The DS seems to reduce a lot of the problems with the RNY surgery. I had been leaning towards having Dr. Aguirre do the RNY in Ensenada, Mexico. This throws a wrench into the plans. How did you find Dr. Marchesini-? Good referals-? Good price-? You sound like the kind of person who "does the research" so if you have anything you would like to pass on to me, I'd really appreciate the info. You can E-mail me if you like. My address is in my profile. I'm meeting with my PCP to get his opinions on this Thursday. Take care, and the BEST of Luck. Ray B.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views