question to anyone that has had bambi drive them??

peggy C.
on 6/16/04 8:15 am - moses lake, wa
My question is do you pay him in cash and do we pay him the full $300 right away. and do we pay him when he picks us up or after we get to Ensenada. I have no reason not to trust him so I was just wondering how it has been done.............Thank you ......peggy
DiannasaurusRex
on 6/16/04 10:28 am - West, FL
I think most folks pay $300 up front. We paid $150 each way. My mother in law was more comfortable that way, and Bambi didn't complain (though I think he was a little disappointed).
Charlotte H.
on 6/16/04 11:59 am - Taylor, TX
We paid him the $300 when we got to the hotel in Ensenada. Once you meet Bambi you will see that he is a very trustworthy gentleman. He'll give you his home and work (he works for a car dealership) phone numbers so you can contact him if you need to. We called him the day before we went back to San Diego just to verify the time he would pick us up at the hotel. He got there about 5 minutes late - but it was 6 a.m., so it wasn't a problem. Don't worry about losing your money and not getting a ride back to San Diego. He works through Dr. A and doesn't want to lose this part time gig, so he won't screw up!!! Charlotte
DiannasaurusRex
on 6/16/04 3:54 pm - West, FL
Bambi ditched the car sales job and is now concentrating entirely on driving for a living. He really was a gentleman - worth every cent.
JuliaV
on 6/16/04 10:33 pm
We gave him $300 right away hi is a very nice man you can trust him. Julia
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?