Rosella Aguirre: I can find her profile

C B.
on 6/15/04 7:05 am - Oak Park, IL
I can't seam to find Rosella Aguirre's profile. I sent Dr.Aguirre an emaile last night but no response It could of been the wrong one. I know you all said to look up Rosella but I cant find her here on AMOS. Please help. I would just like to send her an email to get some more information and so on. If anyone has Rosella's email that would also be very helpful. Thank You everyone. You are all so wonderful and so suportive. When My surgery is all said and done I hope to start my own support group here in Oak Park. There really is not enough support groups out there. AMOS is great and an answerd prayer for all of us, but I think to meat once or twice a month would be very helpful to. OK Tell me to shut up now. I talk way to much when I get excited about things. I wish you all a most peaceful and blessed day. CHER P.S Sorry about my spelling. I have never been that good at it.
JuliaV
on 6/15/04 8:07 am
Hi C, This is Rosella's email [email protected] Good luck to you on your journey Julia
C B.
on 6/15/04 8:23 am - Oak Park, IL
OH Thank You so very much JULIA. Your the best! I am going to email Rosella right now!!! I noticed your in ILLINOS what air lines did you take? and info will help. Thanks again HUN! cher
pinkpetunias
on 6/15/04 11:17 am - Duvall, WA
If you have aol for your internet provider it doesn't seem to work. Rosella never got any of my emails. I signed up fro a free email account with Yahoo and I emailed and she emailed back that way! If you send an email to the above address and you do not get an answer in a day or two then Rosella never got your message. She is really good a responding asap.
gobelkys
on 6/15/04 11:41 pm - MIAMI, FL
Hi Cher, You need to go to Esenada Boundery. here is the sight. Good Luck http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=B1069977213 Belkys
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views