Dr.Aguirre : who is having surgery in Aug and are you taking someone with you

C B.
on 6/13/04 9:36 am - Oak Park, IL
Hello, OK PEOPLE!!! I have made up my mind.I AM GOING TO MEXICO!!!! NOT FOR VACATION BUT FOR A CHANCE AT A NEW LIFE My question is this. Do you have to bring someone with you? Im not sure that I can get someone to go with me. I am looking at having it done sometime in AUG/2004. Who is going at that time? Thank You to all of you for always being there for oneanother. CHER
Janice H.
on 6/13/04 10:11 am - dewey, az
It would be better to have someone with you, but if you don't have someone to go with you I would suggest that you seriously consider staying in one of the apartments that Dr. Aguirre has. Rosella would be a lot of support for you.
Eileen D.
on 6/13/04 2:46 pm - Wenatchee, WA
Dear Cher: My friend and I are going together with my husband and two of our mutual friends. We are staying in two of Dr. A's apartments from Aug. 11th until August 18th. Nancy is having surgery on Aug. 12th, and I am having it August 13th. Maybe you'll get to be there at the same time. If you do, we will have to look you up or you can look us up. I am so fortunate to have so many going at the same time and having my friend have her surgery at the same time, too. That way we can truly support one another. I sure hope that you do not have to go alone, but I've read lots of profiles where people do go alone and do great. I sure wish you the best and hope to get to meet you. My friend Nancy's profile is: Ms. G
C B.
on 6/14/04 2:17 pm - Oak Park, IL
Thank You for your reply. WOW! You guys are all so lucky to have eachothe to go with! I could take my Mom,who has had surgery here in illinois about 3years ago, but if I take here with me I think I would go crazy before i get there. LOL I get along with her sometimes. *grin* But seriously I am talking to my sister inlaw who is a nurse. She is considering going with me. I am so excited that this can all come together as soon as AUG. I emaild Dr.A just a little while ago i hope to here from him soon. I hope to meet you in Mexico. The dates that you are going is the dates I was looking at. I wish you a most peaceful and blessed day. cher
Debbie L
on 6/14/04 1:25 am - Western, Pa
I am having my surgery August 6th, my husband is going with me. We will be in the apartment from Aug. 5th to 11th then 3 days in hotel. I want to have the staples and drain out first.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views