DATE IN MEXICO

Anne D.
on 5/25/04 9:27 am - SANTA FE, NM
I have a date for my surgery on October 6th, now I am going be counting the days......it is with Dr. Aguirre. Anyone else going to be there around this time???
tallen
on 5/25/04 1:02 pm - Farmington, NM
Hi there Anne, I just wanted to say "CONGRATS!" on getting a surgery date! My surgery is in July with Dr. A and I'm excited and nervous and ready to get this show on the road! Tracy
Anne D.
on 5/25/04 9:48 pm - SANTA FE, NM
CONGRATS ON YOUR SURGERY ALSO! Please let us know how everything turns out and what advice you would give us that are still waiting, I will be praying for you and all the rest of us going through this process.
tallen
on 5/26/04 2:54 am - Farmington, NM
Thanks Anne I am a firm believer in prayers and I appreciate them very much! My mom always says..."you can talk about me all you want...as long as you are talking to God!" I also pray that your surgery goes well, we south of the border group need to stick together and keep supporting and each other!
Dinka Doo
on 5/26/04 4:11 am - Medford, OR
Congratulations Anne! You won't regret this at all! And I'll bet October is gorgeous down there!!! Dina
q E.
on 5/27/04 3:31 am - e, e
Hi I will be going to Mexico soon but dont have a date yet. Im going to Monterrey with Dr Rumbaut.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views