wooohoo!!! I got a date!

tallen
on 5/20/04 6:30 am - Farmington, NM
Rosella just emailed and confirmed July 14th as my new birthday! I'm excited now! I'm a happy camper now!
pinkpetunias
on 5/20/04 10:59 am - Duvall, WA
Doesn't if feel good!!!!! Welcome to the short timers. I'm on for June 23rd. Can't wait to join the post opers. They are all so helpful. Congratulations.
tallen
on 5/21/04 5:09 am - Farmington, NM
I'm sooo excited!! Just think..we'll be on the losing side soon!
DiannasaurusRex
on 5/20/04 3:09 pm - West, FL
seems you'll be in very good company - Dr. Aguirre will be busy this summer! Congratulations and good luck. Today was day 7 post-op for me and I'm very glad to have made this decision.
tallen
on 5/21/04 5:10 am - Farmington, NM
yep..very good company indeed! How are you feeling now?
Dinka Doo
on 5/21/04 12:23 am - Medford, OR
Congratulations Tracy! I am happy you were able to get in so soon. (I had to wait 4 months! Yikes!) I will lay bets you will not regret this decision. Dr. Aguirre is such a wonderfully skilled surgeon. Dina
tallen
on 5/21/04 5:14 am - Farmington, NM
Thanks Dina, WOW...4 months wait! I would go crazy. I was tickled to pieces when Rosella emailed and said they had July 14th open I cant wait to meet Dr. Aguirre and Rosella! It's great to hear from people that have been there and done it already! Thanks and God Bless, Tracy
Dinka Doo
on 5/21/04 4:51 pm - Medford, OR
So Tracy - are you driving or going to fly in? I have to think hard about my geography, but it doesn't seem like it would be a really horribly long car ride, but still after surgery it might be too much. Dina
tallen
on 5/22/04 12:24 am - Farmington, NM
My Dad will be driving me down to Ensenada. We'll be leaving here (Farmington, NM) early on July 12 and arrive in Ensenada sometime in the afternoon of July 13. It's 800 miles one -way. Dad said coming back if we need to spend 2 nights on the road instead of one then we will. I really do dread the trip home but I know Dad will take good care of me...he's a retired pentacostal preacher he will be praying the whole way
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views