How long nauseas post op?

Annette W.
on 5/7/04 3:20 pm - Federal Way, wa
How long did you feel nauseas after surgery. I had my surgery on 4/14, and I'm still not over it.
Janice H.
on 5/8/04 1:14 am - dewey, az
I didn't have any nausea after surgery--a slight hint on the day of surgery so I asked for something once just because I didn't want to vomit (the person who had surgery just before me vomited so hard the night after surgery that he opened up his incision--I didn't want to chance that!). I hope your nausea resolves soon.
pinkpetunias
on 5/9/04 12:36 pm - Duvall, WA
I am thinking of you! Sorry, I don't have any advice because I am not there yet but I hope you are well soon, my friend!
pinkpetunias
on 5/12/04 11:38 am - Duvall, WA
Hey girlfriend, How arre you doing? Still nauseous? I hope you feel better. Could I call and talk to you on the telephone about your experience. Also, did you stay at the apartment? I am planning to stay at the apartment for three days and then move to a hotel or house. The hotel I wanted to stsy in is booked (Hotel Coral) so I am still looking. Hope you are well!!!
Annette W.
on 5/17/04 12:49 am - Federal Way, wa
Hi Carnela, I am stll very weak and nasueated. I come in onde in a awhile to checku p witht he group here. I am soooo tired.
pinkpetunias
on 5/17/04 5:24 am - Duvall, WA
Have you seen a doctor? I am worried that you are not feeling well yet. You should have some energy and be eating. If you need help I am not that far away. Let me know and I will come with some chicken soup!!!!!
y0maria
on 5/17/04 3:20 pm - CA
You really should go to a doctor. Get your blood drawn and see what's up. Are you getting vitamins in? Drinking water? Getting any protein in at all? I was back to work slightly after a week from the surgery. I only get nauseous if I eat the "wrong" food. You really shouldn't be feeling so punkish still. Besides, it's better to be safe then sorry.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views