fml

dakins
on 4/29/04 3:57 pm - Statesboro, GA
Family Medical Leave. Has anyone take fml after surgery? Do you have to have a doctor's release? Will Dr A. write a letter for this? I need to talk to someone on this. My boss emailed me that I cannot do any work for them if I am on Medical leave. I wanted to keep in touch with my customers by phone but was told to send everything to my boss. I am not happy about this at all. Thanks
Janice H.
on 4/29/04 10:08 pm - dewey, az
Debbie, I´m taking fml. I had a form that I had my pcp fill out and sign but I also brought an extra one and had Dr. Aguirre sign it. I turned in the one from my pcp to human resources at work. I thought I´d have the one from Dr. A just in case. With my job I´m either working or I´m not so I don´t have your problem. Yes, I will have to have a doctor´s release to go back to work. I´ll get than from my pcp. Janice
Dinka Doo
on 4/30/04 1:44 am - Medford, OR
I got my PCP to do it for me since it was going to be too many hurdles to get over with using Dr. Aguirre for that. I have to have the doctor who writes me out write me back in. Lots of paperwork where I work. I did have to get a new PCP though. My original doctor wouldn't touch me with a 10 foot pole when I asked him to do my aftercare. Dina
pinkpetunias
on 5/1/04 6:21 am - Duvall, WA
Debbie, I wish I could shed some light on your problem but I am having surgery a few days after school gets out and I will have until Sept.1st to recuperate. I hope you get it all worked out!!!!! It seems like everywhere we turn there is another paper, form or item we need to figure out. Have faith, it will work out!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views