Re: The Apt

Mizz M.
on 4/29/04 11:58 am - Mississippi, MS
Hey I was curious do I need to include the cost of the apartment stay in the Cashiers check for Dr.Aguirre or do I pay him cash? I'm just trying to get all my ducks in a row!!! One more thing, does the apt have a VCR and if my parents are planning on cooking some of their meals is there anything we should pack that we might need, that's not in the apt (as far as cooking utensils)? Thanks Mizz Mississippi My Email: [email protected]
Janice H.
on 4/29/04 9:58 pm - dewey, az
We are staying at the apartment right now. There is not a VCR but the tv has english speaking channels. There is a full kitchen with microwave, toaster, and bottled water. There is one sauce pan and a couple of small skillets. Also cutlery and plates and bowls. It is very comfortable. I´m glad we chose to stay here. Janice
Dinka Doo
on 4/30/04 1:45 am - Medford, OR
I'm not sure about the apartment for paying. You might want to email Rosella and nail down that part. Dina
JuliaV
on 4/30/04 3:38 am
Hi Mizz Mississippi, We stayed in the apartment and we did not include the cost of it in the Cashiers check. We just gave Rosella cash for the apartment. Have a nice day. Julia
pinkpetunias
on 5/5/04 11:31 am - Duvall, WA
Hey there girly girl, where the heck are you? You haven't posted anything for a while! Everything okay? Just checking on you. did you find airfare and work out all your travel plans? Let us know how you are.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views