:dance: :dance: :dance: ...

prplgirl
on 4/27/04 6:11 am - Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I have struggled since February, fighting and fighting and I was finally approved today!! I had just gotten off the phone with an attorney, who I was about to send my information to, and the VP of Blue Cross called to let me know that I was approved!! I am so so so excited! My May 12th date is on! I now have to email Dr. Aguirre to cancel my May 18th appointment. Not that I didn't want to go to Mexico, but I was going to fight to have my insurance approve me, and I finally WON~! Tricia
pinkpetunias
on 4/27/04 8:35 am - Duvall, WA
Wow, great news!!!!! You are lucky. Maybe I gave up to quickly but I am going to leave it be and go to Mexico. God luck in your weight loss journey!
Dinka Doo
on 4/27/04 7:15 pm - Medford, OR
Congratulations Tricia! I would have stayed local had insurance paid also. I love Dr. Aguirre, but I would have wanted to save the $$ for the plastic surgery phase and let my insurance pay had they been willing to do so! Dina
Annette W.
on 4/28/04 3:04 am - Federal Way, wa
Good Job Tricia!!!! I am happy that you got your insurance to finally cover you. Who is your insurance carrier anyways?? Keep us posted in how you are doing and when you get on the other side okay!!!! Ensenada Groupie will still be here for you!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views