Plastic Surgery in Mexico

jslone
on 4/26/04 11:00 pm - San Angelo, tx
Has anyone used a plastic surgeon in Mexico. I had a gastric bypass performed by Dr. Rumbaut in Monterrey and am looking for a good plastic surgeon.
pinkpetunias
on 4/27/04 9:59 am - Duvall, WA
Look for Latrisha Nickle. She had her surgery in Mexico and just went back for plastic surgery. I believe she has everything updated in her profile. Good Luck!!!!
Dinka Doo
on 4/27/04 7:16 pm - Medford, OR
Yup - Latrisha just had it done in Ensenada at Cardiomed with Dr. Gouin. She is looking pretty good about now! Dina
Annette W.
on 4/30/04 5:45 am - Federal Way, wa
Did latrisha go back twice??? I was confused when I was reading on her story when she went to get plastic surgery done. Hmmm...I wonder if you can pre book before dr. Grouin's price might change and go up.
Girlygirl
on 3/31/05 10:11 am - Inglewood, CA
Try (www)plasticsurgeryjourneys.com It is a support group for patients of plastic surgeons in Mexico, COsta Rica, Brazil, the dominican republic and beyond. Because you need to do "extra research" if you are considering traveling aborad for plastic surgery. You will find many previous patients there. There are lots of first-hand experiences and before and after pics posted there. The site is run by patients. Good Luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views