Re:MissOleMiss

Mizz M.
on 4/26/04 5:43 am - Mississippi, MS
Hey yall I have changed my name and profile on here, from now on I will go by Mizz Mississippi... I just felt like a change, I have a date so I thought I would do away with the name that I've had for so long... FYI I'm 22 I Live in central Mississippi and I have a date with Dr.Aguirre on June 10... I hope no one is offended by me not using my real name, just had problems in the past with people being nosey... If i can be of any assistance or help anyone you can email me at [email protected]... Thank You all for being so helpful and kind... Mizz. Mississippi
Dinka Doo
on 4/26/04 7:55 am - Medford, OR
I like the new name better! I don't have a problem with people using pseudonyms and actually prefer it. It's just hard to get to know people once you have known them as their real name and then they change it - like I did. I feel although we are behind honest and out there, we still should have a measure of privacy. When I originally signed up I thought I was giving my real name for just registration and I would have a different user name. Then I didn't realize you could change your name until just recently. (so much for my being familiar with the site! LOL!) Anyway, someone on another board said it didn't matter if we changed our names because we can still be Google searched. I don't care so much about that as just not making it super easy for people to snoop. I don't mind people knowing what is going on, but neither do I need to have it blared out from the rooftops! ;) Dina
pinkpetunias
on 4/26/04 12:27 pm - Duvall, WA
You can use whatever name you choose! I use my real name and everyone thinks it is a faker one! Canela is Spanish for cinnamon so when I meet someone who speaks Spansih they always ask what my real name it. How is the search for tickets going? Have you decided it wpould be better to fly? Also, are you still taking mom and dad? Sounds like you are getting set with your plans. Good for you!
Mizz M.
on 4/26/04 2:23 pm - Mississippi, MS
Hey, I'm still looking for tickets I found tickets From Atlanta to Los Angeles for $129 round trip... I would have to find transportation to San Diego so that's a possibility for $129 round trip that's not bad... But who knows lol everything is still up in the air so I don't know... About the Parents umm one doesn't want to go w/o the other, lol so i guess we will all be going if the rates are reasonable...
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views