Re: Hotel Coral

MissOleMiss S.
on 4/25/04 5:54 pm - East Central, MS
I called and gave them Dr. A's name and asked for his rate and they told me $124 during the week and $160 something on the weekends...Has anyone stayed there recently, maybe the girl didn't know the exact price? Oh well, probably going to stay at the Apartment i was just going to check on that anyway...
dannern
on 4/25/04 9:13 pm - N. O., la
I stayed at the Hotel Coral at the end of February and the prices were $87.75 for the weekday and $108.00 on the weekend. It may be that these were off season prices, but I can't see how $160 is the discount rate. I loved the hotel, but not for that price. You'd do much better with the apartment, especially when it comes to eating for your family. They can grocery shop and cook for themselves. Eating out can get expensive over several days.
jarrn03
on 4/26/04 12:52 am - Lebanon, OR
Those prices don't include their tax either. I think we paid $110 weekday and $120 weekend, plus $10 extra a day for the third person, plus tax. Our bill for 5 nights was over $850that didn't have any food or phone calls on it. It seemed very expensive to me. The staff was great and we had a beautiful view. But to do it over again I would have probably stayed somewhere cheaper. Julie Ryan
Happy Me
on 4/26/04 1:09 am
MissOleMiss, Your surgery is the same week as mine and I discovered it's also the week of the Baja 500, a HUGE motorcycle race that ends in Ensenada. I am sure that is why the rates are higher, it may also be difficult to find available rooms early in the week. Hope this helps! By the way my husband used to race dirt bikes, so I have used this info to get him excited about the trip! Sue
Dinka Doo
on 4/26/04 3:19 am - Medford, OR
Wow! Quite the range of prices. I suppose the race is probably the reason, but even still...that's a huge jump. I'd stay at the apartment had I to do it over again anyway! Sounds like that is going to be the cheapest choice for then. But then what type of room are you trying to get? We got the Junior deluxe suite with the living room and bedroom separate and 2 full beds. Dina
MissOleMiss S.
on 4/26/04 3:52 am - East Central, MS
Hey, Thanks for all your responses... I was just checking different rates, I will more than likely stay at the apartment they said it was available so just waiting on Rosella to email me and tell me it's mine for the days I need it.. I just wanted to be aware of my options in case the apt isn't available afer all...
dakins
on 4/26/04 8:14 am - Statesboro, GA
I am stay there and It is costing me 112.00 during the week and 127.00 on the weekend. I used his cood when I call to get this rate on a jr suite. Call back an see using this code"AGUWAL". It looks like the airline rates dropped today so check that also. Deb
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views