Leaving for Ensenada

Nancy P.
on 4/25/04 2:28 pm - Salem, OR
Hi Everyone, I will be leaving Tue AM for Ensenada and surgery on May 4th with Dr. A. I was to have surgery on Apr. 29th but they called me and asked if it could be changed, Luck for me I had planned a full 2 week trip so now I will have a few days to play before surgery. Very nervous at this point, But anxiious also. Will drop a note when I get back. Thanks for all the help getting to this point. Nancy
DiannasaurusRex
on 4/25/04 2:38 pm - West, FL
I hope you have a safe trip I'll be looking forward to your update! Dianna
deborah A.
on 4/25/04 3:19 pm - San Antonio, TX
Nancy Have A great trip And will keep you in our prayers during your surgery. Be safe and take care. D.Agold
jarrn03
on 4/26/04 12:54 am - Lebanon, OR
Nancy, have a great trip. Everything will be great! Dr. A is wonderful as you already know! You are in awesome hands! Keep us posted! Julie
Dinka Doo
on 4/26/04 3:22 am - Medford, OR
Nancy - I hope you enjoy the time before surgery to play around a little down there and get some good shopping in! You might get the Supradol from the pharmacy before you have the surgery so you won't need to worry about it aftewards. I also highly recommend the vanilla. It's wonderful and REALLY REALLY CHEAP. Are you staying at the apartment or at a hotel? If at the apartment, check in with us when you get there! Take care and enjoy your trip! Dina
Nancy P.
on 4/26/04 6:54 am - Salem, OR
Thnaks for all of the support. I have rented a house in Ensenada close to the Marina and downtown. Leaving in the AM. Will check in when I get home. Nancy
pinkpetunias
on 4/26/04 9:09 am - Duvall, WA
You are in our prayers!!!!! We all want details when you return. Hugs and kisses!!!!!!!!
JuliaV
on 4/26/04 10:30 am
Hi Nancy, You will be in very good hands. Take care, Julia
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?