Godbye Lane Giant (Bryant)!!!

pinkpetunias
on 4/24/04 11:20 am - Duvall, WA
I am going to try posting again. I pushed something and my whole post just disappeared. Must be the computer, couldn't possibly be me Well, what I was saying was I have lost ten pounds. Did anyone else lose weight once they made the decision and had their date set? I should be happy but I am feeling like the devil is trying to get me to change my mind and if I do whosh all (and more) of the weight will come back. I still haven't told anyone in my family. They always say I will always be fat. Oh those close to us and their kind???? comments. Did everyone go to Annette's website? It is so awesome. I need pictures and details and that is what she has on her site. If you are thinking of going, it really helps. Thanks again to everyone for being so supportive. I am hoping to meet many of you someday.
DiannasaurusRex
on 4/24/04 1:37 pm - West, FL
Canela, Congratulations Many of Dr. Aguirre's patients are going to Las Vegas in November, I think. Dr. A, Rosella, and some other folks will be attending as well. I'd love to go, but it's out of the question ($$) Dianna
Dinka Doo
on 4/24/04 1:52 pm - Medford, OR
Canela - I didn't just suddenly lose weight before I went down there, but I was trying hard not to gain weight. I maintained about a 13 lb loss by the time I got down there so I was happy with that. I figure any little bit is just going to help all the more down the road. The thing *I* think about when I start to question if it's right is "will I be able to not only keep it off but continue to lose it?" Some people feel they can and that is wonderful. I applaud anyone who is able to lose the weight without having surgery. I wish I could have done it, but I wasn't and I finally came to the harsh realization that I had to do something. As for your family, you should not tell them what you are doing and jus****ch their faces as they eat crow! As for Annette's website - it is fantastic! I wanted to do something similar but I haven't been good enough at working on it. She has a lot of great pictures there! I have it saved in my favorites! Dina
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views