Don't mean to be a bother, but.......

pinkpetunias
on 4/24/04 4:02 pm - Duvall, WA
It is true there are no child seat laws and even though Mexico has seatbelt laws most do not use them. As far as accidents go the one left is usually the guilty one. Most just drive away if they can. I do want to say also that many people do drink and drive in Mexico. It is illegal but like everything else in that country if you have enough money to pay off the police officer or the judge you get off free. They love to "stick it to" Americans. I am talking this way because I am Mexican and I have seen it done many times. I don't want anyone thinking I am prejudice I just know the way. Now, I am not saying that this will happen to you and your parents but I still believe that you can fly cheaper and SAFER!!!! I am going to look for airfare. Are you a student? They have cheaper fares for students. Don't get worried there is a solution to every problem.
MissOleMiss S.
on 4/25/04 3:40 am - East Central, MS
Hey I'm not in college this semester so the student thing would probably be out I went to americanairlines.com checked and the flights were $354 and up, what am I doing wrong??? I just put in my dates, and airports and mine seems to be higher than others who checked for me, crazy!!! HAHA SOMEONE HELP BEFORE I GO CRAZY Just don't understand why when others check it's lower...
dakins
on 4/25/04 8:35 am - Statesboro, GA
I am flying out of atlanta on Frontier airlines. Go to www.travelocity.com and put in different cities flying into san diego. It might be worth staying an extra day if the plane tickets are way cheaper. After I find an airline that is the cheapest go to there website and book it there. They normaly give you an extra discount. Let me know where you want to fly out of and I will see if I can find an airport close to you that is cheaper.
dakins
on 4/25/04 9:01 am - Statesboro, GA
Hey I just found on travelocity if you can fly from new orleans to san diego on Jun 8th or 9th the earliest you can fly back is 15th or 16th on American west for 129.00 plus taxes per ticket.
dakins
on 4/25/04 9:07 am - Statesboro, GA
Hey again I went back to see what time the fights would be and those dates are full I will keep checking. Email me where you want to fly from and I will see what I can find. Sorry.
MissOleMiss S.
on 4/25/04 12:06 pm - East Central, MS
Hey I'm willing to fly out of Atlanta, Memphis, Jackson, and New Orleans... Just a question that $129 was that round trip, just wondering???
dakins
on 4/26/04 8:17 am - Statesboro, GA
Yes it was. Do not lose faith they will come down again. They dropped to day from atlanta. I have not check the other areas to see what happening and will let you know.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views