MY Surgical Journey in Ensenada Dr. Aguirre

Annette W.
on 4/23/04 12:27 pm - Federal Way, wa
Here is a site my husband and I work together to inform some people that are in need of information, I warn you some pictures may be graphic. Don't let that stop you from getting your surgery. We worked hard to make this site because we care for our community especially when insurance denies us knowing we should not be. But here is a chance to gain a better future. Open your mind and heart that you will never think Mexico as a bad place to get surgery done.
prplgirl
on 4/23/04 1:00 pm - Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Do you have the site to go to? You didn't mention where to go. tricia
Annette W.
on 4/23/04 1:05 pm - Federal Way, wa
In case some may have not seen those little symbol boxes below. http://www.freewebs.com/ensenada_surgery/
pinkpetunias
on 4/23/04 2:14 pm - Duvall, WA
Wow!!! I can't believe all the work you put into that website. I thoroughly enjoyed every word and every picture. I would have loved to see your face. One question---you said Dr. Aguirre gave you an exam, what exactly was that? I mean did it include a pelvic and all that? Thanks again you deserve a
Annette W.
on 4/23/04 3:57 pm - Federal Way, wa
no pelvic exam with me. He just took my weight and height and layed on the table to check my abdomen. He says if you have gallstones, he will take them out if he finds them.
DiannasaurusRex
on 4/24/04 2:06 am - West, FL
I've looked forward to seeing your web site - Thank You for doing such a thorough job! It really is helpful for myself and my family as we count down the days. Dianna
Dinka Doo
on 4/24/04 2:28 pm - Medford, OR
Annette - You did a fabulous job with your website. Has all the information in an easy to read format. I wanted to do something similar but haven't gotten around to it yet. Your pictures are wonderful, btw. I don't have nearly enough to do as good a job as you have done, but I'll probably still put the site up when I get a chance! I saved it in my favorites section and will refer folks to it often. I did have one thing I thought of to have you add and that was a link for the cheapest calling card I found which is here: http://speedypin.com/prepaid/phone-card/MM10. You can get them in larger amounts as well. I got a $25 one and didn't use it all. Thanks for all that work. You've inspired me to put my own site up here soon. If I do, would you mind if I put a link in for yours? You have a lot of great pictures and your experience I think is invaluable for others to know about, so I'd like to direct folks over there too. Dina
Annette W.
on 4/27/04 3:11 am - Federal Way, wa
Absoluety Dina, Go ahead and link away!!!! sorry I havent posted recently, my nephew had the stomach flu and I just came back from ensenada, Icaught what he had and I was dry heaving for 3 hours straight. I went into the emergency room and it had nothing to do with the surgery.The only thing that scared me was that I was wretching so bad that I tore my insicion and water and some blood gushed out,but it was fixed. i was low on potasium. By the way food has been in my mind constatnly, sex....nope, just food, any one else? hehehe???
Dinka Doo
on 4/27/04 7:25 pm - Medford, OR
Annette - I will definitely link you up when I get my site done. I am a procrastinator but once I start it I will be up for a couple days working on it! LOL! Sorry to hear about the dry heaves and ER. I do not envy you that. I am thinking the incision liquid sounds like a seroma. I had a seroma and it is basically clear to yellowish fluid with a little amount of red blood. I didn't see mine leak fluid, but I went to take a nap and woke up with wet all down my front. Mine quit leaking after that, but I have heard some people have leakage for an extended period of time. I am thinking that because I wasn't able to get my staples out for nearly 3 weeks that it kept me cinched closed longer and may have made things stronger so I wouldn't split open. I know the day I came home from Ensenada my son got on my lap to give me a hug and accidentally kicked my belly button. I split a tiny bit at that point (owwwwwie!) but still had staples. I have a feeling had I gotten all my staples out I would have split quite a ways. So in retrospect I'm happy I had them out late. I hear of others who have had problems with opening incisions, so I guess it didn't hurt that it took me so long to get them out. Dina
Sherry L.
on 4/25/04 2:22 pm - Edmonton, Canada
Dearest Annette; I am very grateful for your openness and candid explanations and photos. How are you doing? I am hoping for a 'date' with Dr A in June. I'm sending you a pile of positive from north of your border! (canada!) Big Canadian Hugs.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views