I have a DATE with DR.Aguirre

MissOleMiss S.
on 4/23/04 11:29 am - East Central, MS
Hello Everyone, just wanted to let you all know I have a Date of June 10th, I can't wait!!! I have one question, I think I know the answer just need to make sure Dr.Aguirre's Email said I could leave the 5th day after Surgery does that mean I have to stay 5-days after the procedure? Thanks to Latrisha for helping me get a hold of Dr.A and Rosella, I have AOL and I was unable to get their emails... They said they had emailed me, but I never got them... I created a yahoo account and then emailed them and within minutes I got a response it's something with AOL!!! One more thing, about my name on here the only people who know about my surgery is my parents and yall so I prefer to keep it that way so I will continue to post anonymously... Thanks for your Support
dannern
on 4/23/04 12:06 pm - N. O., la
Congratulations on your surgery date!!! You must be so excited. I waited 5 months for a surgery date (that's how backed up Dr Aguirre was last fall) and it seemed like an eternity. June 10th will be here before you know it. I left Ensenada on the 4th day post op. I had surgery on Thursday and flew home on Monday. I was glad I did as I was anxious to get back to my family who took excellent care of me. I believe you are allowed to leave on the 5th day if I remember correctly and its probably a good idea to wait until then. Oh, and I highly advise posting anonymously. If you read my profile you will see why I feel that way. I think its a persons right to confidentiality. You can still get support here without giving away your identitiy. Posting anonymously is the only way you will be 100% sure people find out when you are ready to tell them.
pinkpetunias
on 4/23/04 2:20 pm - Duvall, WA
Thanks for ithe info. I also have AOL and I have never received one email from Rosella and she has sent a few. You post however you want. I think the important thing is to keep posting and reading. I am new at this and I really doubt I would have made my surgery date without these gals!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views