Appointment Made!!!

JuliaV
on 4/23/04 2:13 am
Congratulations on your date! You will be in very good hands. Dr.Aguirre is the best and he works with the best staff. See you on the other side.
Deborah P.
on 4/23/04 7:41 am - NY, NY
Bravo Canela!
beckyvee
on 4/23/04 9:04 am - Cedar Park, TX
I'm thrilled for you! Be sure to read all of our profiles.
dannern
on 4/23/04 12:39 pm - N. O., la
Congratulations on your upcoming surgery date. I agree with Becky in that you can get any question you ever wanted answered by reading all of the profiles on Dr Aguirre's site. Pay particular attention to each person's post on their actual experience in Ensenada. People are pretty good about being honest and detailed. That's what made up my mind for me. It was the posts of the people before me. Oh and I went to Ensenada alone. It was fine for me although it would have been more like a vacation if I had a friend there (I still shopped, had margaritas and sat by the pool). It did help that Lori Crawford went the day before me and Dot the day after. I never felt alone. Oh and Rosella and the dr's visit quite a bit. However, if you are someone who hasn't traveled much or not one to do things alone I recommend bringing a family member or friend.
Rachellao
on 4/24/04 12:26 pm
Canela, Congrats on your surgery date! Aren't you just so excited? I am leaving for Ensenda on Tuesday and am having surgery on April 28th. I'll update my profile too with all the details. I'll be here cheering you along throughout your journey! Take Care, Rachella
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views