Appointment Made!!!

pinkpetunias
on 4/22/04 10:03 am - Duvall, WA
Hi, I just spoke with Rosella and I am scheduled for June 23rd!!!!! I am so scared. I am going to pee my pantalones!!!!!!
Carmella C.
on 4/22/04 11:07 am - Baton Rouge, LA
Congratulations! I am glad you got your date and you won't have that long to wait. It is normal to be a little scared but keep them pantalones dry!!! Carmella
Janice H.
on 4/22/04 11:30 am - dewey, az
I'm happy for you that you have an appointment. Congratulations I am having surgery next week. I will keep you in prayer. Janice
pinkpetunias
on 4/22/04 11:39 am - Duvall, WA
Ditto! Prayers all around. Are you going to Dr. A.? What day next week?
pinkpetunias
on 4/22/04 11:34 am - Duvall, WA
I still can't believe it. When I called the WISH Center they had me on the phone for thirty minutes just telling me all the stuff I had to have/do/not do etc. before I could even get an appointment. Now, I call Rosella and she says the 21st is not available but she has the 23rd, 24th and 25th of June. Then she says she will see me then. Easy! I should have done this last year when I started all this stuff. Dumb me thinking my insurance would cover this surgery! Oh well, I am counting down the days for school to be over and for my surgery. Please le me know of any advice, tips, etc that anyone may have out there. Anyone want to go with me????
Annette W.
on 4/22/04 12:01 pm - Federal Way, wa
Congratulations!!!! You would have been denied with your insurance company again for no reason. You are on the road to a wonderful life. Dr. Aguirre is the best, you made the right choice. My sister couldn't find me for the past week and thought I was kidnapped.(by the way she is totally against this surgery) I called when I got back and told her what I did, she still was not happy with my choice. OH WELL......its my choice, and my life. Don't let anyone stop you from your goal, we are here to support you 200% I mean that will all my heart. You suffered enough. High five Sista!!!!!! Did you call Rosella? or email her?
pinkpetunias
on 4/22/04 12:45 pm - Duvall, WA
I ended up calling two different numbers to find Rosella. She said she had received one of my emails and had sent me one back but I never got it. Anyway, I made the date and it is perfect timing with school getting out and having the summer off. Did you go alone? aI haven't spoken to my sister for 6-7 years and I don't plan too!!!!!
Janice H.
on 4/22/04 1:48 pm - dewey, az
Yes, Dr. Aguirre is my surgeon. I am excited to be over with the surgery and be on the other side. Janice
Dinka Doo
on 4/22/04 4:01 pm - Medford, OR
Way to go Canela! I'm very happy for you! As for the fact that no one knows where everyone else is, I think I got pretty used to the way things worked there. I don't know about you, but my perception was that it was just a very laid back culture. Certainly if you have an emergency I'm sure it would be different, but it seems so informal to me. Rather than finding it upsetting (which in the US it probably would be for me) I found it relaxing. I was able to appreciate that feeling. It really helped me to destress while there. Sounds funny maybe to others, but for me, I loved that it was informal! Dina
jarrn03
on 4/23/04 1:21 am - Lebanon, OR
Congratulations! You are going to be in wonderful hands. He's the best! You will not regret your decision. Only a handful of people know I had surgery. I don't share it with many. As I get further into my journey I may tell more. I am so happy for you! Julie Ryan
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views