Question!!! Who is Dr. Aguirre?

Dinka Doo
on 4/22/04 4:15 pm - Medford, OR
Well, initially I had pretty good luck getting emails to and from both Dr. Aguirre and Rosella, but lately there seems to be a problem with the email. I think they just aren't getting out from their server to our inboxes. Sounds like they are getting the emails though. That's why I would recommend calling now though. Sounds like the email is just not as reliable at this point. As for the apartment - I remembered what you said about the area. I know others have liked it quite well, so I wonder if it was just either isolated from when you were there - or just a little more infrequent, or if the others didn't bother going out much. For me, I wasn't really interested in going out much and although the view was nice at the Coral, I just think I would have rather had a full apartment instead. Who knows though - I didn't stay there so I could have been not loving it had I done so. The Coral was nice but there were a couple of things I wasn't crazy about. One being that the sofa was lumpy and not comfortable to sit on (it was a sleeper though). The chair was okay, but a little on the hard side. Then as far as sitting on the balcony, well, I don't fit into those plastic chairs very well. It would have been nice to have larger furniture out there. THEN there is the gaminess of the towels. That was pretty much it though. I was quite comfortable there and enjoyed it fine otherwise. Wish I had brought 2 bars of soap though. Didn't take the one from the hospital with me and I wasn't fond of the soap at the hotel as it was too perfumed for my stomach to handle. Dina
Lori K.
on 4/23/04 7:25 am
Hi Patiricia, I went to Mexico in August 2003, to have my open RNY done by Dr. Aguirre. Please go to my profile and read what my husband posted. He did it for the spouses and signifiacnt others. I loved my experience and would go to Mexico or anywhere on this earth just to have Dr. Aguirre do my surgery again. Please email me for any questions you may have after reading my profile. There are many of us that have had very postive results and treatment in Mexico with Dr. A. Best of Luck to you, Lori 240/147/?? who knows
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views