Rosella Aguirre Email

MissOleMiss S.
on 4/4/04 1:12 pm - East Central, MS
I have emailed her quiet a few times to try and see if their are any dates available for May or June and I have yet to receive a response, has anyone else emailed her and received a response in the last few weeks? I just want to be sure I have the right email address! Thanks in advance for your replies...
Dinka Doo
on 4/4/04 6:37 pm - Medford, OR
Well, Latrisha posted something about Rosella's computer being down, but I may have misunderstood it to be one of the apartment computers...not positive. Either way, I would recommend you call Dr. Aguirre direct (he is usually in his office in the evenings) and check with him directly. He prefers phone calls to email and I think he does his own scheduling. Dina
Marlene S.
on 4/4/04 8:43 pm - Baton Rouge, LA
Hey, this is the email that I have for Rosella: [email protected] The apartment that did not have internet access was apartment #2, which is where I stayed. There seemed to have been a connection problem. I had my Nextel phone service, and was able to communicate with Rosella through Boost 2-way walky-talky and with my family back in the states while in Mexico, the internet connection problem did not bother me at all. Hope this helps.
DiannasaurusRex
on 4/5/04 1:53 am - West, FL
Is there a 3 hour time difference between EST and Ensenada? I'm such a boob. what time EST do you recommend I call?
Kelly R.
on 4/5/04 10:50 am - Everett, WA
It is a three hour difference.. I would suggest 4 or 5 pm.. but having never had to call the good doc, I wouldn't know for sure. Give it a try and see what happens, can't hurt!
Nancy P.
on 4/6/04 9:40 am - Salem, OR
I e-mailer her several times also and finally called and left a message at the office. The girl did not speak much english but was able to take my name and phone number and Rosella called me back a little later. I now have a surgery date of Apr. 29th. She said that there e-mail has been coming in but the outgoing was not going through. She was going to e-mail me right then, but nothing has came through yet and that was 8 hours ago. I'm glad I called. Nancy
Lisa W.
on 4/30/04 1:16 am - Madison, WI
I have been E-mailing Rosella everyday and getting responces right back I don't know what's up with everyone elses computers or whatnots but, yea her E-mail is Good luck Take care! My surgery is June 29,2004. Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views