self pay

Andrea D.
on 4/4/04 12:31 am - Titusville, FL
I am intersted in having the RNY and started looking for the best self pay sources. Sound like this DR. is great.
jarrn03
on 4/4/04 12:44 am - Lebanon, OR
He is wonderful!! I am assuming you are taking about Dr. Aguirre. I just had it done 3-26 and am feeling great! Down 11 lbs so far. Check out these profiles. Latrisha Nickel, Kat Ryan, Ensenada Bound. They have the most info. Feel free to post question in Dr. A's patient Forum. Good luck with your journey. Julie Ryan
Rachellao
on 4/4/04 3:19 am
Hi Andrea, I am having surgery (self pay) with Dr. Aguirre in 23 days. I feel so confident with my decision because of all I have learned from his patients. My best to you, Rachel
dakins
on 4/4/04 3:24 am - Statesboro, GA
Dear Andrea, there are several patients of his in Fl. They will let you call them and ask them any questions you want. I am having my surgery on Jun 11th with Dr. Aguirre and I know I pick the right man for the job. Debbie
JuliaV
on 4/4/04 3:49 am
Hi Andrea, I am having surgery with Dr. Aguirre on April 9. I feel very confident with my decision. I know I will be in good hands. Good luck to you!
Kelly R.
on 4/4/04 12:43 pm - Everett, WA
Yeah Andrea... what they said! I am scheduled for Dr Aguirre on June 22 and couldn't feel more confident with my choice. Read those profiles listed and I'm sure you will join us on his forum soon!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views