WLS IN COLUMBIA

QUEENS B.
on 3/5/04 12:53 am - Jesup, GA
Hi AMOS brothers and sisters. I have a date and am going to Bogota Columbia for my surgery. My date is the 19th of this month. These people have been an absolute dream to work with. I will let everyone know how it goes when I get back. They have a package that covers everything. Even financing if you need it. I have spoken to some of their patients over the phone and by e-mail and everything so far checks out. They have been very responsive to all my concerns about travelling to Columbia. If anyone needs to check them out or has any helpful info about them they are www.affordablebariatrics.com Best wishes to all and much love from me to you all. See ya on the other side.
MARY G.
on 3/6/04 12:32 am - LAS VEGAS, NV
wow..bogata...sounds interesting...good luck to you and enjoy yourself up till your surgery date...things are gonna change..lol...see ya on the other side.... mary lap band 1/22/04 mexico...(bad post op experience) but happy i made the decision 248/214/160.........going to cancun in may and hoping for another 20 lb loss....
harleigh2002
on 3/10/04 11:00 am - Bonner Springs, ks
i just had an online interview with them and have a date set up in july! let me know if everything is as good as they say it is down there. they said that they pay for everything. let me know would ya? thanks;) jeannie
QUEENS B.
on 3/10/04 7:39 pm - Jesup, GA
THEY HAVE BEEN A REAL TREAT TO DEAL WITH. DR. SIVA IS FANTASTIC. THEY HAVE MADE ME FEEL AT HOME AND COMFORTABLE WITH MY DECISION TO GO. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED AND LET YOU KNOW HOW THINGS TURN OUT. GOOD LUCK.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 429 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 621 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1207 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1833 views