how low , can I go ?

joyce C.
on 12/15/03 1:55 pm - emden, mo
I'm happy to report that I am one who has gone "south of the border " . I have always been overweight . I have tried everything , just like so many others . NOTHING worked . I lost a total of 1 lb. in 2 months on the Atkins diet . My body doesn't care what it eats , as long as it eats enough . Well, I found a site of a Dr. south of the border . It was kind of scary because I had to send the payment before I went there . I had a 50/50 chance of being helped or being taken. I felt that the chance was worth it . I am SOOOOO glad to say that I have lost 30 lbs. and 2 jean sizes in 3.5 months . With lap band surgery , you CAN'T eat too much . (You still have to control your cravings .) This is the only success I've had with losing weight . I'm still losing . The hospital and staff that I used was very professional , clean ,kind ....... just an all around excellent experience . By the way , I am in health profession ( 10 years ) , and I intensely inspected EVERYTHING in the process . All checked out . I can give more info if you'd like .
tipper77
on 12/18/03 8:47 am - Frisco, TX
Congratulations on your loss Joyce!! Keep up the good work!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 429 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 621 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1207 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1833 views