Dr Q (Quinones)

Mandydanee
on 5/20/16 8:46 pm

I'm anxious to hear how it goes! Keep in touch!

lauralost
on 5/23/16 9:09 pm - yakima, wa

I am also looking in to Dr Q. just waiting for an approval from him to move forward

leslielu86
on 5/24/16 5:09 am
VSG on 04/04/16

I used Dr Q, VSG on 4/4/16.  I had an awesome experience.  Staff was wonderful and Dr. Q was great about explaining everything and answering questions.  I get a weekly call to see how I'm doing.  They answer my emails within 24 hours.  I have no regrets and I'm down 40lbs and a dress size.  I have my post bariatric xray and a copy of my surgery...........if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

It's not about losing weight.....it's about gaining confidence too.  It's not about shrinking in size, it's about growing in strength

cici123
on 6/4/16 12:28 pm

Hi.  This might be a bit of a late response, I see that you posted this a couple of weeks ago.  I will be having surgery with Dr. Quinones on 6/20/2016.  I can share my experience with you afterwards if you are still curious.   I got as much information as possible and was generally impressed with everything overall.    The financing without outrageous fees and interest also swayed me since my financial situation is not all that great so their plan is what is actually making this possible for me right now.     Well, I am off to search out a decent flight from DC to San Diego..Cheers.

tiga
on 6/4/16 4:04 pm

My surgery w/ Dr Q on 5/30 went great.  I recommend him,  I'm feeling good enough that I think I will be able to go back to work Tuesday.  Fastest recovery I've ever had.

Meldlc71
on 6/12/16 5:11 am

I am having surgery on July 15th with Dr. Q, and as well did the in-house financing. So far I am pleased with the communication and help I have received. Looking forward to my new beginnings. 

cici123
on 6/24/16 6:11 pm

I realize that this might be a little late for a response but wanted to share anyways.  I had surgery with Dr. Quinones on 6/20, that's 4 days ago.   I had a very positive exerience.  Okay, having surgery is never ever a fun or easy experience, add travelling out of the country on top of that.   All that said, I came out of it pretty well.   Everything, logistically flowed well, the people providing transporation and arranging logding all knew what they were doing, the nursing care was excellent, better than that I have received during other hospitalizations here in the the nation's capitol.    I mention that because in my head, nursing care is so so critical.    The physical appearance of the facility was not what we expect here in the states but it was fine inside.   The doctor made himself very available and accessible and best of all, I came out of the surgery just fine.  Yes, there was pain, but that is what pain medication is for.    I am home and at this point, I am mostly just really worn out.  My incisions are doing fine and my pain is more like soreness most of the time rather that pain.    So that is my experience with surgery in Mexico.    

set2brevised
on 7/31/16 5:11 pm
Revision on 08/29/16

IM BOOKED FOR DR. QUINOES ON AUGUT 29, 2016. I DO KNOW A YOUNG LADY WHO WAS SLEEVED BY HIM ANOUT A MONTH AGO. SHE TRAVELED THEIR ALONE, NO PROBLEMS. SHE IS LOOSING WEIGHT VER SUCCESSFUL RIGHT NOW. SHE HAD NO PROBLEMS, SHE WAS PICKED UP AT THE AIRPORT BY HIS STAFF, SHE STAYED AT THE HOSPITAL 1 DAY AND 2 DAYS AT THE HOTEL. SHE SAID IT WAS GREAT

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views