Sky rocket nerves are kicking in.

fruitsnaks
on 4/26/16 1:53 pm

My nerves are getting sky high I have been packing to have everything I need.

I used my list that was sent to me and I even packed some thing that I think that will help keep my mind off of being away from my kids. Does anybody have any advice on things to take that is not on the list?

Sandra F.
on 4/28/16 6:02 am

A lot of people suggest chap stick and Gas X strips.  I would suggest those things and one addition.  When I had my surgery, my coordinator suggested chicken granules, which you can find at just about all large grocery store chains.  Since you cannot carry on liquid and need to drink broth both on your first trip and return trip, you can buy a bottled water behind security at the airport and mix it with the chicken granules to make broth.  It helped me a lot.  Hope this helps.  Good luck to you.

fruitsnaks
on 4/29/16 11:50 am

Do the granules dissolve completely? And thanks I will take your advice never heard of the chap stick but will definitely take that as well. I could see were we are going to need that seince we will not be able to keep as hydrated as we usually do.

Sandra F.
on 5/2/16 5:59 am

Yes, the granules dissolve well, especially if you can find ho****er.  Good luck to you.

fruitsnaks
on 5/2/16 1:28 pm

Thanks!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?