Need a good doctor

C2well
on 4/16/16 11:56 am

thinking I need this surgery done to be there for my girls and not feel tired all the time and eating when I am depressed because I can't do much with them. I know every weight loss goal is different and mine might seem small but if I keep going the way I am ill just get worse. I need to do something now. Please any recommendations are helpful... I can afford Mexico, not us. :/

Sandra F.
on 4/18/16 5:55 am

I had sleeve surgery in October 2014 with Dr. Fernando Garcia.  I have minimal scarring and think he did a good job overall.  I would suggest that if you have surgery in Mexico, that you go ahead and line up a doctor close to home that you can follow up with.  Good luck to you.

beccanderton
on 4/18/16 9:38 am, edited 4/18/16 2:48 am

I had mine done with Dr Mario Camelo thru Quality Medical Facilitators, everything was 100% better than I ever expected.

Great service, comunication and follow up!! 

You asked for a good Dr, there you are!! Dr Mario Camelo and his team!!

leslielu86
on 4/22/16 8:16 am
VSG on 04/04/16

I used Dr. Sergio Quinones in Tijuana, awesome experience!  I'm two weeks post surgery and no problems at all.  I went by myself and felt safe and well taken care of.  They even help you figure out financing.

It's not about losing weight.....it's about gaining confidence too.  It's not about shrinking in size, it's about growing in strength

TKCAN
on 5/10/16 8:09 am

i went to Puerto Vallarta  and had Dr. Hidalgo do my sleeve on Feb. 24 2016. Amazing doctor with awesome results . No pain no complications had a great experience . I highly recommend him . I started off at 236 pounds I am currently 187 I'm down 49 pounds and feel like a new person . I never had any gas pains or anything. It was like I never even had surgery at all. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views