Looking into gastric sleeve with Dr. Pompa but can't find any recent info....

Skgirls2016
on 4/4/16 11:06 pm

Hello everyone,  I'm researching gastric sleeve surgery through WFL center with Dr. Pompa but I can't seem to find any recent information/reviews for her.  Has anyone had a procedure done by her recently and if so what's your experience??  Very nervous about going to Mexico for surgery??!!!

hollykim
on 4/6/16 7:11 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On April 5, 2016 at 6:06 AM Pacific Time, Skgirls2016 wrote:

Hello everyone,  I'm researching gastric sleeve surgery through WFL center with Dr. Pompa but I can't seem to find any recent information/reviews for her.  Has anyone had a procedure done by her recently and if so what's your experience??  Very nervous about going to Mexico for surgery??!!!

last I heard, ppl were dissatisfied with her after it was found that she makes hourglass  shaped sleeves. 

Mid i couldn't find any recent posts, I personally wouldn't use her.

Sandra F.
on 4/7/16 5:36 am

I did not use this particular doctor, but did have my surgery in Mexico, so I completely understand the nerves.  Whomever you choose, I would make sure you can find a LOT of positive feedback.  Good luck to you.

fruitsnaks
on 5/2/16 2:31 pm

I was told to buy chap stick for after surgery does anybody else have any thing in mind that I will need to take with me I have my list but but I just do not want to forget anything. I do not want to get their and and have to tell myself why did I not take the particular object that I really needed. So anybody have any ideas beside chapstick. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views