Hi I am new on these forums and I looking for info.

fruitsnaks
on 4/1/16 12:32 pm

I have been on a few forums for some while now I want to have surgery I just have so many questions it is not the same doing research then here it from people that have truly had surgery their self's. So I have seen so a lot of post here from ojosverdes she is always talking about Dr.Quinones and it sound like he or she has had a good experience with this man. Has any body has surgery with this doctor. And if so how was your experience?

Sandra F.
on 4/4/16 6:08 am

I had my surgery with Dr. Fernando Garcia of Tijuana Bariatrics in October 2014.  Regardless of who you choose in Mexico, I would recommend that you have a doctor close to home to follow up with you.  I am down more than 100 lbs and loving it.  I have minimal scarring and would recommend Dr. Garcia.  He is now doing surgeries at a newer hospital than he was when I had my surgery so it would do me no good to describe the hospital to you.  Whomever you choose, research the heck out of them and good luck to you.

hollykim
on 4/8/16 8:31 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On April 1, 2016 at 7:32 PM Pacific Time, fruitsnaks wrote:

I have been on a few forums for some while now I want to have surgery I just have so many questions it is not the same doing research then here it from people that have truly had surgery their self's. So I have seen so a lot of post here from ojosverdes she is always talking about Dr.Quinones and it sound like he or she has had a good experience with this man. Has any body has surgery with this doctor. And if so how was your experience?

ppl who continually shill for their surgeon are often getting kick backs. 

avaya
on 4/27/16 3:21 pm
VSG on 03/24/16

I had my surgery on 3.24.2016. I am a month out. My experience was a good one.  I have read one bad review, but I can not say my experience was anything like that. I was pickup on time, filled out my paper work and talked to dr quinones, next thing I was going in. He only does 4 a day. The staff was super nice.  They have called me once a week to check on me. I didnt pay any money before I went, and told them if I wasnt happy with the look of the place and didnt feel safe, I would be leaving, they said they understood. But everthing was fine.  I dont work for them, and I paid my own money, so I have reason to tell you anything but my experience. Going was scary, I went by myself, but again they took such good care of me.

Ashley.Victoria
on 5/4/16 7:28 am

Holly,

You NEVER, EVER have anything nice to say to anyone on these forums. 

What does it matter to you if they get kick backs or not? This is a place for help, advise, and support - NOT NEGATIVITY!! 

hollykim
on 5/4/16 8:32 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On May 4, 2016 at 2:28 PM Pacific Time, Ashley.Victoria wrote:

Holly,

You NEVER, EVER have anything nice to say to anyone on these forums. 

What does it matter to you if they get kick backs or not? This is a place for help, advise, and support - NOT NEGATIVITY!! 

So,Ashley,let me see. You have been on the board for 7 DAYS. I have been on this board for 7.5 YEARS. You mean to tell me ,that in 7 days ,you have managed to read 7.5 years of my posts and I have " never,ever" had anything nice to say to anyone.

you are a liar.

it matters tome f they get kick backs because ppl will say ANYTHING if they are getting paid to say it. I care that ppl are getting information from. Ppl who have actually been to MX to have. Their surgeries and know what they are talking about,good and bad.

actually,you are the one I see being negative here.

Ashley.Victoria
on 5/4/16 1:41 pm

This is a new account because I updated all my contact information but thanks for your concern. 

7yrs and yes, I can tell you have nothing nice to say to anyone. Worry about yourself. 

hollykim
on 5/4/16 2:11 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On May 4, 2016 at 8:41 PM Pacific Time, Ashley.Victoria wrote:

This is a new account because I updated all my contact information but thanks for your concern. 

7yrs and yes, I can tell you have nothing nice to say to anyone. Worry about yourself. 

I could say the same to you,worry about yourself and not me. Nobody likes a forum nanny.

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/16 2:10 pm - Freeport, Tx

Hi i recommend the Dr. Felipe García he works in Ensenada and Tijuana. The doctor is highly qualified  he has a very prestigious career a specializes in surgeries, i am sure that he help you in your situation. He is an excellent person, i looked in your web site or facebook, i am happy and i am feel good with my surgery.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views