A lighter me mexico

Mulcat47
on 3/17/16 10:11 am
VSG on 04/20/16

I just recieved my comformation email from a lighter me telling me Im approved to have a VSG done but I some how just got cold feet when they told me to write them back on a surgery date. Any one else feel this way? Anyone have any feed back on a lighter me? Anything would be awesome. I really want to get this done I want change in my life but I really just got cold feet Nd unsure where to go from here 

Sandra F.
on 3/18/16 6:45 am

It is a scary prospect having surgery in a different country (I am assuming you are not from Mexico).  I had my sleeve surgery in Mexico, but I did not go through A Lighter Me, although I have heard many good things about them.  Good luck to you.

Mulcat47
on 3/21/16 6:14 pm
VSG on 04/20/16

Thank you!

ojosverdes86
on 3/18/16 2:42 pm

I really can not tell you much on lighter me I went through Pompeii surgical with Dr,Sergio Quinones, but what I can tell you is that it is normal to get cold feet. Every thing will be .O.K I had a really good coordinator that walk me step by step because she has also had the V.S.G. her self and with the same doctor as I did. I was treated so well and even they followed up with the post op care after I was in the states. I have heard not very many companies in Mexico do follow up after you leave their facility or hospital,but not to sure.GOOD LUCK and wish all the best for you.

Mulcat47
on 3/21/16 6:14 pm
VSG on 04/20/16

thank you!

ojosverdes86
on 3/18/16 2:43 pm

I really can not tell you much on lighter me I went through Pompeii surgical with Dr,Sergio Quinones, but what I can tell you is that it is normal to get cold feet. Every thing will be .O.K I had a really good coordinator that walk me step by step because she has also had the V.S.G. her self and with the same doctor as I did. I was treated so well and even they followed up with the post op care after I was in the states. I have heard not very many companies in Mexico do follow up after you leave their facility or hospital,but not to sure.GOOD LUCK and wish all the best for you.

Mulcat47
on 3/21/16 6:15 pm
VSG on 04/20/16

thanks!

Mulcat47
on 3/21/16 6:15 pm
VSG on 04/20/16
hollykim
on 3/19/16 1:18 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On March 17, 2016 at 5:11 PM Pacific Time, Mulcat47 wrote:

I just recieved my comformation email from a lighter me telling me Im approved to have a VSG done but I some how just got cold feet when they told me to write them back on a surgery date. Any one else feel this way? Anyone have any feed back on a lighter me? Anything would be awesome. I really want to get this done I want change in my life but I really just got cold feet Nd unsure where to go from here 

they are a legitimate company. I used them with no problems.

Mulcat47
on 3/21/16 6:16 pm
VSG on 04/20/16

thank you

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views