So I am 4 months

ojosverdes86
on 3/11/16 1:01 pm

So like I said I mad it to my four month mark could not be any happier than I am at this point.

I look in the mirror and that is when this surgery pays off when you see the differences from before and after.

I just can not wait until I get to the point of the year, when I hope to get to the get to my goal. I still have never seen me this skinny in so long. My kids are so happy that I am able to move so much more with them. My kids have never seen my this active in their whole life.

To me that is why I decided to get this surgery for my kids, I wanted to be healthier for them but as the time goes by I see that I also needed to get the surgery for me. i have changed in so many ways not only shredding of the lbs but also mentally emotionally ect.

And to me that I would have never though in a hundred years losing some lbs and change a person in so many ways.

When you are over weight people just look at you like a weirdo and not look at what you are or the personality you have.

Now I am to the point where every body looks at my for what I am and not for what I was. And know I see why this surgery was not only meaningful  to my kid but also to me. For you all that do not know me I had surgery in Mexico Tijuana with surgegio Quinones. four months ago and it was the best thing I have ever did for myself and for my family now they depend on me,not me on them and if feels good to be needed.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views