So happy I have lost 40 lbs

ojosverdes86
on 3/1/16 2:36 pm

So I have lost 40 lbs this is the less that I have weighed in a long time. I can not explain how good I feel and look being heavy can really pull us down emotional and fiscal. So I do a lot of running now and I would think to myself whey am I not loosing weight more faster but now I can see the result they fat does not weight as much as the mussels do. And my body is starting to look like a body and healthy. My body is getting toned and I fell great. I had surgery about 3 months ago I went down to Tijuana and had my surgery done with what I think is the best doctor in the world because he did wonders for me. I was a self pay patient and had surgery with Sergio Quinones. I know that I have so much faith in him after I get to a stable weight I will even go back to his facility and get plastics done on me. I just think that this surgery so many of people like me need this to get their health back. At first I was a little scared to go to Mexico but this doctor like I said he was great and he is a sweetheart. If I had to recommend a doctor the only one I would ever say is mine. I have read pretty much all I could read on the doctors and I have even spoken to a lot of their coordinators but the only one that could convince me was Dr.Quinones and his coordinator. she has so much info on the surgery her self due to the fact that she has had a gastric sleeve like me and just can really understand. She also is very sweet lady and she always tried to answer all my phone call before and even after. I just would say that this surgery is so good for us to feel better about our selves and not only that so we can get back to do the thing we where able to do when we where healthy. Like for me I did it for my kids they were growing up and with out a mother I would always just sit a side a watch them play. i did not want that for them I wanted them to see a new and healthy mom that was going to be able to do things that I was not able before. Now my kid are so amazed on in so little time how much I have really changed fiscally even I am AMAZED my doctor really changed my life and for the better. I did not have any problems with pain due to the surgery, I had a little gas in the body but that is normal I also had heartburn for a few weeks but it all went away in time and these thing just come with having surgery. So I hope who ever reads this and is thinking to have surgery and need it do it do not think twice it is for you health. I was even going to back down my self but I am so glad that I took a min to relies that my kids and my health is first. Good luck on all and have a good day to all.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views